my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Twilight

Okay, so I started reading the books and I've finished the first two. Matt asked me to take a break before I read the next one. I kind of can't get anything done when I'm reading them.

I'm really excited for the movie. It's out November 21st. Shall we plan a girls night? It's the week before Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Alison Hall said...

OK girl! I read all four books in 6 days! I couldn't put them down either. In fact as soon as I was done with #4, I started all over again. So now I have read them all twice.

Good luck with taking a break...

I AM IN FOR SURE!!

Gosfam said...

I am so out of the loop and need to start reading these books. I have wanted to forever and just never have got around to it. I better start now!! Since I haven't heard anything bad about them yet :)

Ruth and Chuck said...

I'm in too! I read all four books, plus The Host, which is awesome.