my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat, Shrek, and the Florida Gators - What do they all have in common?

Nothing - I just needed a title. ;)

We had our trunk-or-treat tonight. Here are the kids (We don't go all out with costumes. I try, but my kids like being the same two or three things over and over again. Jessica really wanted to wear that outfit, so I told her she could be a gypsy. She kept asking me all night, "What am I again, Mom?"):


And me (I think my mom wore this outfit in the early 70's):


Baby Shrek bungee jumping (Don't ask me why I'm posting these on my blog. Even I don't know.):






And how could I not mention the KILLING Florida served up to Kentucky? Sorry to any Kentucky fans. Go Gators!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

You guys all looked great! That is so funny about Jessica asking you all night! lol

Alison Hall said...

OK. First let me just point out that YOU were the first one to huck a piece of candy at Matt. I'll bet he doesn't know that bit of information either does he??? And, yes you are right, I have no idea how you were going to help me aim. I couldn't help but laugh my butt off at the thoughts of the two of you laughing at my expense...

Oh, and I'll take the heat, I can take it like a big girl!

kidding...right? said...

Cute pictures!

How's the dog working out? My kids want a dog so bad! I just don't think I can do it.

We'll have to go head to head on the chili one day. JD thinks he's pretty good at making chili. He won the KC chili cook off 2 years in a row.

Tracy said...

KC had a chili cookoff???? I've never been to one - yes, that's right - not ONE KC event.

Annie said...

Tracy, don't lie that's your outfit! Any excuse to wear a 1970's jumper and you're all over it!
You know I'm kidding!