my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Share and Share Alike

Apparently it was sharing day and no one told me. It's been a while, so I forgot that children can share so well.

When Savannah started complaining that her stomach hurt, I figured it was because I was late in getting dinner together. I was wrong. Someone else had shared the other day at school, and then Savannah shared with us tonight. Lots and lots of vomit. Right after dinner was on the table. Nice.

I sure hope sharing time is OVER.

3 comments:

Jess... said...

Oh, I so feel for you! Try coke or pepsi. It helps the tummy feel better and it helps with the taste if she throws up again. Poor baby. This too shall pass.

Crystal said...

Poor Thing...I swear she changed her P.J's three times last night while I was there.
How is she feeling today?

Tracy said...

She's doing better. I'll have to post an update - I talked to her teacher this morning.