Why does changing your blog background have to be such a hassle?????
Every now and then, when I'm making changes, I mess something up. This time, I lost all my friends' blog links. I can't remember everyone's site addresses, so I hope I can find everyone again.
What a mess!!!!
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I know it is always so frustrating changing things. I think I finally got the hang of it, thanks to Alison. She helped me and now I have no issues :) Now you have my link!!
Here is my link again! I know, changing backgrounds is a risky business, but oh so fun!!
Post a Comment