my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Energizer Bunny visited my house!


That's what my sister and I call my mom. She helped Savannah clean her room. Savannah was so excited, she wanted me to take a picture.


Notice the neat stack of towels in the hall closet. My mom barely stopped the whole time she was here. She came on Wednesday and doesn't leave until tomorrow.


I'd lend her out, but I still have more to be done at my house. :)

4 comments:

Alison Hall said...

Hurry up and let her finish already. I would love to have her come and spend some time at my house. Pleeease???

Annie said...

I'm jealous! I told Tom last night I want a live in housekeeper.

Gosfam said...

Don't you love when moms come to visit. My mom is always such a big help. Savannah's room is cute, love the furniture.

kidding...right? said...

I love to have an extra set of hands around the house. My Dad just came for a visit and while he was here he painted Izzy's headboard, stained our deck and moved all the toys into the new playroom. It was great.
I loved the twilight books too. I pretty much walked around all day with the book in my hand and stayed up all night until I was done. I loved those books!