my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update on Sharing

Savannah threw up ALL NIGHT LONG. I am SOOOOO tired.

I talked to her teacher this morning and apparently her teacher and 3 other students were also sick all night long. They make assignments for snack, so they all ate the same snack yesterday. The only difference was that some had barely any frosting, while others had lots of frosting. Considering that they all got sick within the same 2 hours, I think it's a pretty safe guess that they had food poisoning.

Things are better this morning. She's kept down a popsicle and a few bites of applesauce.

My hat's off to moms of young babies. I swear - I only went one night with barely any sleep and I feel like I want to die, or sleep for a week.

4 comments:

melissabastow said...

I know what you mean...I never get any sleep and no one even has to be throwing up. However, vomit is always a nice addition to sleeplessness.

Della Hill said...

I'm so sorry.
Last time one of my kids was that sick he ate a big piece of red velvet cake and then lost it all over my carpeted stairs. (Not easy to clean).
I hope tonight is better.
-Della

Tracy said...

Apparently 12 kids were sick. Yep, that's right, TWELVE. Out of 18.

She's back at school today, but holy cow! Twelve kids out throwing up? At the same time???

I'm so glad it's over!!!!

Benedict said...

I hate when my kids are up all night. Not too mention how bad you feel when that are sick. Long nights being a mom. They do say that some day we will miss this. Miss throw-up??? Really? Who says this stuff?