my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Okay, fine!

I've been tagged - by a few people now!

I have to answer each of the questions below with one word answers and only one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? chair
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? helpful
5. Your father? retired
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? workout
8. Your dream/goal? supermom
9. The room you're in? family
10. Your hobby? baking
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? meeting
14. What you're not? OCD
15. One of your wish-list items? backyard
16. Where you grew up? Redlands
17. The last thing you did? drink
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? what?
21. Your computer? hot
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? nah
24. Your car? dirty
25. Something you're not wearing? shorts
26. Favorite store? depends
27. Your summer? busy
28. Love someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
31. When is the last time you cried? yesterday

Now, tag seven (7) people.

Thank goodness I'm done!!!!!! Now I'm not looking at my list again because I know most of my answers would change. LOL!

1 comments:

Alison Hall said...

Now, now Tracy, don't be bugged, this is supposed to be fun... Loved your answers!!