my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Friday, October 10, 2008

New Blog Supporting Prop 8

I just created a blog in support of Prop 8. Please check it out and feel free to forward the link to anyone you know who might be interested. I'm trying to include as much information as possible. I'll continue to update it. My goal is to keep it more religiously neutral. I have many friends who are not Mormon, so I wanted to make sure I addressed everyone's concerns, and to make sure no one feels excluded.

Your feedback is appreciated. If you think I can add anything that would better support Proposition 8 and support families, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Here's the link: http://protectingfreedomsprotectingfamilies.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Ruth and Chuck said...

Hey, it's nice to hear from you! I checked out your other blog. Thanks for the info.
Ruth