my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A letter from Wyatt to Mom and Dad

The other night, Wyatt left this note outside his door after he went to bed. I have deciphered it below because Wyatt may be very smart, but he couldn't care less about penmanship. And apparently, he didn't care much about spelling when he wrote this, either.


Here's what it says:

To Mom & Dad

Do I have to go to sleep before Savannah, a 4 year old??
Slap in my face 8 times and bu-hu. (yes, that’s my 9 year old’s misspelling of boo hoo)
Cryed (yes, that’s another misspelling) before bed I did. I’m Yoda!
That did not cheer Wyatt up. I feel tiny.

From, Wyatt


Then…


Getting to (yes, another misspelling) skinny!
That still did not cheer me up!
Bu-hu-hu-bu-wa-hah-wah-ha
I cryed (yes, yet another misspelling) again.

4 comments:

Alison Hall said...

Seriously! What would we do without kids to keep our lives interesting? I hope you stick that in a safe place and give it back to him when he has kids of his own... LOL!!!

Annie said...

Did you ask him if he deserved it? J/K

Everyday there are new changes to your blog. Very cute!

kidding...right? said...

My kids are so in to everything being fair. Izzy would do the same thing if she went to bed before the boys. I love the note. Those things are fun to read when you get older.

anderson.fam said...

Hey Tracy! Love the picture! I'm sure we'll be back to read more...