my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Monday, October 27, 2008

I AM SUPERMOM!!!

I forgot that Savannah had to bring snack today until this morning. So I didn't have it ready when the carpool picked her up, which meant I had to bring it down to her school, 20-25 minutes away.

I got in the shower, makeup on, dressed, took the dog out to pee, ran to the store to get the snack, and got to the school ALL IN 45 MINUTES!!!!!!!! Can you believe it???? I can't!!!!!

So I just had to post that I'm supermom, I was so proud of myself.

Okay - I know the fact that I forgot she had snack negates my supermom status, but cut me a break, will ya? It's a miracle I got the snack there on time!

P.S. You have to check out Della Hill's site: The Life and Times of Della Hill. That video is hilarious!!!!

5 comments:

Della Hill said...

Hooray for miracles!
(And who reads small print anyway?)
-Della

Gosfam said...

You are a super mom, I was proud of myself the other day my alarm didn't go off and I had to be at work at 7am. I woke up at 6:45 and I did make it there on time. I did keep the kids with Matt and he brought them later :)

Love all your posts, I have been a way and am catching up. Cool you got a dog, but can't wait until you get your wolf in January.

Annie said...

Congratulations, you've made it to my level! NOT!

Annie said...

Okay, what I just posted was lame. I should probably not post comments when I'm too tired to think.

Tracy said...

LOL, Annie! You crack me up!