my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Yep, it's scary.... but 'tis the season


So my mom was here - helping me get organized. We were cleaning out drawers and I found this - my BYU ID from 1988.

What do you think of the rockin' hair style?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love love love the hair!

Crystal said...

Oh man Tracy! I totally think that you should show up on Sunday with your hair like that! So Funny! It will make you appear taller at least. lol

p.s. I tagged you! Go to my blog to see what to do.

Della Hill said...

I remember when this hairstyle was totally radical.
Rock on!
(You made it look great by the way).
-Della

Annie said...

You haven't changed a bit. Not fair.