So the last couple days have been filled with doggie barf, doggie diarrhea, doggie baths, and lots of cleaning. The dog obviously ate some plant outside or something and got sick from it. For those of you who already commented about doggie messes previously....please note the post title above.
The highlight of it all??? Matt coming home, referring to the dog being sick, and saying, "I'm not happy about this." And me saying, "You're not happy???? I cleaned it up all day!"
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Yeah. I Know. I Heard Ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I feel your pain :) Been through it all way too many times. Thankfully ours are potty trained finally, but I know how it can be when they get sick--why can't they puke in the toilet? :) Outside dogs are so much less maintenance. Titan is seriously the best dog!!
I love it when husbands make comments that state so simply what you have been screaming inside your own head, and somehow make it seem like you should be doing something about it.
Gotta love 'em
Sorry about the sick doggie.
-Della
LOL! Men. What is wrong with them?!? I hope you kicked his butt, I would have had some strong words for the dear old hubby if he'da said that to me... But apparently, I'm not a very nice person.
Hope the dog gets well soon!! ;)
Sorry you were cleaning up doggie messes all day...I've been there too !
Oh, men...nothing can be done to fix it ( it has to run it's course ) so they give a comment that doesn't help a thing...
Poor Pup...hope he feels better soon !
Girl! You know how I feel about the doggie thing. i just can't bear the thought of an additonal creature puking or peeing in my house. In fact we just got the neighbor's dog this morning to dog-sit for 10 days. He pooped on my floor withing 5 minutes of them leaving. Dog sitting just confirms why we don't own one just yet...... Hang in there.
Post a Comment