my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Post in the Midst of Hot Flashes....

Yes. I get hot flashes. I've been getting hot flashes since right before my hysterectomy. I know I'm only 38, but I guess my body wants to make sure I suffer for a LOOOOOOONG time. LOL!

I usually get them when I'm stressed, sick, or in the middle of the night. Why I'm getting them today (and the last several days)? Probably because I'm still getting over my cold.

Something I've learned (and my husband has learned this, too) - when I'm having a hot flash, I have NO PATIENCE, I'm GROUCHY, and IRRITABLE.

But I'm going to push through this hot flash - which is lasting FOR FREAKING EVER - and post about how wonderful my friends are that I serve with at church. I'm in the Primary Presidency and it is just the greatest presidency I've been in EVER! Everyone is working so hard right now and I just had to say I think they are just so wonderful!!!!

Thank you Jennifer, Annie, Kristin, and Kim!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!

5 comments:

Annie said...

I like you too Tracy!

No grouchies tomorrow though!

anderson.fam said...

Tracy, you're the best!

Who can be grouchy after such a high ending to Prop 8?!

Della Hill said...

Hooray for good presidencies!
The kids need you so much.
It is so important for them to learn and have fun at primary.
Eat some ice cream. You'll feel better.
-Della

Kristin said...

We are led by a great example...thank you for all YOU do.

Hopefully you will forgive my absence today. Sick babies are not fun.

Christine said...

Oh man, hot flashes are the worst! I hope you don't mind me stopping by. I love your profile description. My house would DEFINITELY be clean too if this were really my life ;D Love it!