my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Yeah, I know - ANOTHER POST

This is inspired by Della Hill's Be Grateful, Sunday post. As I thought about what I was grateful for, I at first started thinking of all the things I always say - family, gospel, etc. So I thought I'd take this down the "What I don't realize how thankful I am for..."

So here it is... I'm thankful for:

1. makeup
2. deodorant
3. epidurals
4. disposable diapers
5. flushable wipes
6. dishwashers (the mechanical kind)
7. washing machines
8. water bottles
9. orthodontics
10. Lasik
11. automobiles
12. DVR
13. ipods
14. frozen yogurt
15. Ghiridelli chocolate
16. running showers
17. blogging
18. road side service
19. air conditioning
20. Ibuprofen

2 comments:

Della Hill said...

Great answers.
Thanks for doing it.
Good luck on the house cleaning.
I use diaper wipes for cleaning.
That way I can toss it after I clean the toilet.
-Della

melissabastow said...

That is an AWESOME list. You have excellent taste in favored things.