my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HELP! I need a snack recommendation that starts with S

I have a cold, so I don't want to make something. Any ideas on what I can buy pre-made that starts with an S?

Thanks so much!

9 comments:

Della Hill said...

Snack Size Snickers.
There's 3 Ss in that.
How about Soda crackers with Spread? Maybe Strawberry Spread.
Good luck.
-Della

Alison Hall said...

"S"tring cheese!!!

Missy said...

Swiss Cheese Sticks and Saltines?

Hesses Madhouse said...

Here's what my kids and I rounded up for you--soup, sandwiches, saltines, skittles, strawberries.

melissabastow said...

Everyone else suggested the good stuff. So I say:
Sardines. Syrup or tree Sap (same thing....kind of.) Slimy anything. Sticks (bread, wood, chicken?)

Anonymous said...

Scooby snacks? Just kidding :)How about sunflower butter sandwiches (mini ones), snickerdoodles, sweet potato chips. Good luck! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Tracy said...

You guys ROCK!!! I'll be hitting the store in the morning.

Thanks so much!!!!

Sondra said...

Suckers

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh, I also hope you get to feeling better soon. Bummer to have to run life as usual when you don't feel 100%. Don't you wish it all would stop just for even a half an hour, so we could rest up and feel totally better?

Hope it goes well for you!