my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Anyone Love James Bond???

Just had to share this:

6 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

I know...but better safe than sorry! :}

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, too. And, I love the themed backgrounds. I couldn't wait until I could change it to the Christmas ones. Probably you'll see a couple different ones during Christmastime. I am frustrated with so few Christ-based ones, though. Know of any?
:}

Gosfam said...

Daniel Craig is seriously a great James Bond!! What a funny video for him to do!! Thanks for sharing.

Nonna said...

Funny ! He's O.K. as 007 but I prefer Sean Connery (#1) and Pierce Brosnan (#2).

Melissa said...

No offense to Lynn above, but I wasn't into any type of Bond until Daniel Craig. Heart be still.....

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

LOL Melissa! Daniel Craig is my favorite, too. But I have a friend who SWEARS that the ONLY James Bond is Sean Connery. I never wanted to see 007 movies so badly until Daniel Craig became Bond. Now I can't wait until the next one!