This is for you, Alison!!!
Straight No Chaser
And check out this one on Della Hill's blog. It's a cute turkey day video/song.
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Christmas Carols Already????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I'm not ready for Christmas yet...therefore, songs about it make me happy but jittery at the same time !
That's it! I'm forcing Chris to get back into singing! LOVE IT!
Round here Thanksgiving is fair game to start playing the Christmas songs!
All Christmas, All the Time.
Lock and Load, Let's Go!
fun and funny. thanks for sharing. anyone done with their shopping yet?
happy blogging, thanksgiving, and happy day to all.
I have to admit, I FOUND it on your... and stole it shamelessly. But it's YouTube. I can do that? Or is it poor blog ediquette?
:)
Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving :) ♥ Hugs!
Love it! Thanks for the post just for me! I feel all loved and stuff!! Now that Thanksgiving is over, Christmas music is playing loudly and proudly at my house.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
OK I will for sure ask first next time...love your blog...
:}
Post a Comment