I'm trying random stuff....
Some of my best and longest lasting friendships are with former roommates. I think that means I was more likeable when I was single.
I really detest girly stuff. I hate having to get my hair cut or taking the time to paint my toe nails. And shaving??? I wish there was another way to not be hairy! (Another way meaning one that didn't require any time or effort.)
I didn't really like Twilight, the movie. I was expecting way more..... Ducking and running for cover now.....(OUCH! Stop throwing things at me!!!!)
I think I know everything and it shows. It's a horrible trait - to be so knowledgeable. It's extremely annoying to all I come in contact with. I know this. Because I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!
When I have writers block, I'm terribly boring. It's a tragedy. So I have convinced myself that if I just write anything, it will pop me out of my rut..... Still trying....
Target's Method products are great because they're non-toxic and you can make your own slave labor with your children. They can clean the bathroom and help clean the kitchen without danger of poisoning themselves.
Okay - here's the explanation for my boring random stuff. I got tagged and I haven't had any writing inspiration of late, so this is what you got. :D It was supposed to be six random things about myself.
I'm tagging anyone who reads this whose name has an odd number of letters in it. (Yeah, I know that's not exactly what the rules say, but work with me here.)
Wait! Don't ignore the tag!!! I want to read random stuff about you, so please blog some crazy stuff and let me know!!! I need more inspiration!!!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you. (Anderson And Our Fun)
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Overcoming Writers Block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Fun! I love random stuff about people.
Thanks for being such a great sport! It was so fun to read your random things!
Hope your block gets removed soon...tags bug me, but sometimes I partake...
How you ever heard of a Journaling Jar or My Life in a Jar ? When I have writer's block, I open the jar and pull out a question and that's what reboots my writing brain cells !
Post a Comment