my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

a post for NaBloPoMo

oh - I hate these posts when you HAVE to come up with something. I feel like my funny bone was surgically removed. Okay - so what to write....

An update on my cleaning schedule..... what cleaning schedule???

It kind of hasn't worked, but in my defense, I've had a cold all week and felt like I was walking around in a bubble.

And my kids have been NORMAL!!!! No funny or odd things to report there. And the worst thing that's happened to me is all the good Halloween candy is GONE!

On a side note - I've learned that a person can consume a gallon of orange juice in two days. And that no matter how long you wait, laundry doesn't do itself. The dog won't drink water out of the black bowl (WEIRD). And several handfuls of peanut butter pretzel nuggets are not what health professionals would deem a good serving of protein and carbohydrates.

5 comments:

Della Hill said...

Maybe the dog can't see the water in the bowl.
Yes, that's weird.
I would totally consider a handful of PB pretzel nuggets a serving of protein and carbs.
I also consider combo pizza healthy because it has all of the food groups.
But that's me. Enjoy your PB pretzel nuggets and OJ. At least it's better than halloween candy.
-Della

Alison Hall said...

Well, RIP good Halloween candy, you were a great friend!! I used to eat Peanut Butter pretzels like they were going out of style. In fact, I may need to run to the store today...

Are you feeling better? Maybe if you were to stick your head out your window and sing, Enchanted style, you would get lots of little helpers to help you clean. Just a thought.

Shauna said...

I just signed up to follow your blog :)

Tracy said...

LOL! Love the rationalization about my food choices!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Annie said...

I'm just trying to figure out what NaBloPoMo means?

JK Hee hee