My blog was really bugging me. I was feeling claustrophobic every time I saw my blog page, so I finally got it all fixed up. I love all the blog helps and buttons for websites, but it was just too much, so I created another blog where I can keep all that stuff. It's all at Mormon Blog Stalker (the button is on the right side of my blog). I like gathering up stuff to play with on my blog, so if you want to dress up your blog, check it out. There's going to be all kinds of stuff for blogs. Right now I have some stuff - it's going to take me a little bit of time to get all the stuff on it that I want. But my plan is to really stock it well, so I'm going to keep adding to it. Check back when you get a chance to see what's new. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I like the new look. Did that food storage nightmare really happen to you? I didn't know they canned fruit (other than dried apple slices) in #10 cans.
oh yes! You didn't think I could make something like that up, did you? LOL!
I should have taken pictures. And you should have seen Matt putting holes in the cans so they wouldn't explode any worse in the trash. He used a nail and a hammer, leaning away from it in case it blew.
looks good tracy! I gotta try out all the new goodies!
Post a Comment