I swear. It's really not a good thing. Nothing good can come of it!!! Really. Cuz even when I read an awesome blog post by someone, it's not like I can remember it when my brain is fried. But I can't stop. I'm just TOOOOOO curious. Gotta find out what my friends are blogging. And my imaginary friends. You know. The ones I stalk. And then it's an hour later and I'm still not in bed.
So I'm linking to Della Hill's blog. It's fitting. Happy blogging, facebooking, bulletin boarding, youtubing, and whatever-other-internet-vice-you-have-ing!
A Poem About Cleaning (And Why I Suck At It) by Della Hill
Thanks, Della, for putting into words what I don't want my husband to EVER comment on. (Had to put that in for the next time he reads my blog.) :D
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Never Blog After Midnight!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
It's scary how much time I can waste if I'm not careful. I've also found that if I post too late, I start to think that I'm funnier than I really am!
I'd like to say that is why my house is never clean... but generally, like you, I blame it on the kids, and the real reason is just that I'm kind of a slob.
Now, Tracy, don't be overly picky about choosing a closet pact friend. Because, after all, if they are cleaning your closet that means YOU ARE DEAD. I would like to think that when I'm dead I won't care if someone sees inside my closet. But I am afraid that I will. I figure when I die, my life will flash before my eyes, right? I'll think of my children and hope that I lived a good life.
But without a closet pact friend, my dying thoughts will be, "Oh, no. The visiting teachers are going to find my Ding Dong and Diet Coke stash."
Don't wait, Tracy. Do it NOW. :)
You mean you can't survive with 3 hours of sleep a night?
I seriously did that last night...I kept going from one to the other then before I knew it, it was 2am and I even had a plan to fold all my laundry...yea it's still sitting in the corner, waiting...
Oh No! I guess I really need to go clean my house..after I look at all the other blogs of course..lol
What a great find! I have sisters-in-law who spend hours and hours each week bargain hunting for clothes. But blog reading is better in all sorts of ways. No seeing your rear-end in mirrors angled so as to enlarge it. No forking over money. When was the last time you belly-laughed while searching the wracks at a department store? I rest my case. (And my tush.)
Midnight blogging is the best! And since I have found the 'Following' gadget, I am soooo organized in doing so! Now I won't miss niew posts on my favorite blogs, yours included...this IS a ShAMELEss plea for anyone remotely interested in my blog to join with my few, yet devoted (I hope, haha)followers!
Tracy,
Thank you so much for your kind note. Isn't blogging great! My family's busy schedule often makes it difficult for me to get to know new people....and I LOVE that blogging is a way for me to meet new fun, interesting people!
Feel free to comment or email me any time! I mean it!
Hi Tracy...
So true Everyone...although, what with the lack of sleep,no little kids at home anymore, ( so no excuses ) clean laundry to fold everywhere and swollen ankles if I sit too long blogging, you'd think I would know better !
BTW,
Thanks for becoming a follower on my kitchen blog...it means a lot to me...
LOL,Lynn
WoW Tracy...I just discovered you are following my Mom's Loot and Nonna Beach News Blogs too... you made me Triple happy today...thank you so much !
LOL,
Lynn
I feel bad that it took me so long to find this. My blogging has been sporadic at best lately, due to a generally crazy life.
But thanks for linking to me. I'm glad you liked the poem. I can't take credit for it though, I got it in an e-mail.
But I did feel like it explained my feelings exactly.
-Della
(My word verification says "flycat", tee hee)
That was one hilarious poem, thanks for posting the link!!
Post a Comment