Not sure what the deal is here.... I've been waiting for weeks now, and some of my Christmas stuff is still out. I mean, REALLY, shouldn't they be away by now????
Seriously! How are the little elves going to come and clean my house if the Christmas stuff isn't cleaned up???
Those ornaments are really slacking!!!!
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Help! The last of my Christmas ornaments aren't putting themselves away!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
My entire tree once stayed up till mid-March. (In my defense, I found out I was pregnant around early December and was dying of morning sickness by the end of Christams) Something about taking them down isn't nearly as fun as putting it up!
cute blog..i notice you say you say, you only sound crazy half the time..
well in this post you only sound 1/2 crazy..hope that helps!
I just today paid my 11-year-old elf five bucks to put away the last of the Christmas. Which is not to say that I won't keep finding stuff I missed. In fact, I just looked around as I typed that and noticed I still have a Christmas tablecloth on a side table. But it is looking considerably less festive, and I'm feeling pretty good about my investment right now.
I have to confess that our lights are not down yet...even though we have those hook things and they are really easy to take down...we do not have them lit though!
this weekend....maybe
My ornaments aren't doing their jobs either! Honestly.
Post a Comment