got this from my sister this morning......
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of crap in return.
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Friday, December 5, 2008
What Women Can Do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
So true...I love it !
LOL! That's pretty good.
Does this principle work on boob jobs?
Daytona 5220 - I'm stepping away from you because when Melissa reads your response, I expect her reply will be the equivalent of a lightning strike.
crrrraaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!!
P.S. It was nice knowing ya! Love ya! Wouldn't want to be ya......xoxoxo
and just in case you didn't know..... I think your reply could be considered "crap".
Get ready......cuz you know what is coming your way......
I assure you I meant no intentional crap. I was just curious. Following the logic and all.
That is the test of a true principle, it holds up to both sides of the argument.
In that case, then I guess maybe you are right. All women have boobs. And many make them bigger. So yes, technically it is another thing that women increase and the principle applies.
But how the heck did my post about women and giving them crap turn into a post about boobs??????
thanks for this...i needed the fun today.
Post a Comment