my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

JC Penney: Beware of the Doghouse

Thanks to Melissa, I can now embed this on my blog. And yes, I sent this to all the men in my life. I don't think any of them will find this amusing. But their wives will all thank me. :D



Merry Christmas!!!!!

8 comments:

Christine said...

LOL! I just had a conversation with a friend yesterday about how her husband wanted to get her a vaccum for Christmas, I might just have to pass this along :)

Alison Hall said...

LOL!! Seriously! That is stinkin' funny!!! I told Fred a long time ago, that if it has a cord and can be plugged in, it is not a gift...

Melissa said...

this was great! Here is the link on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4cr5yH0rQg&feature=related

Nonna said...

Hilarious...I will pass this on ! Thanks !

BTW, If they are sent to the doghouse more than once, they learn quickly how to stay out !

Hizzeather said...

ha ha...AWESOME! :)

kidding...right? said...

I think we have a little bit of role reversal at our house. I'm the one who remembers our anniversary on the wrong day and then gives lame gifts. It's that awful! I should be sent to the doghouse for women!

Kate said...

I received this from a friend too and just laughed and laughed. I just love your blog. Looks like you have been real busy lately like all of the rest of us. Enjoy the season.

ShOrt StoRy said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sending this to Brad...last year...a crockpot...the year before that a VACUUM, a dyson but still, a vacuum...I was dying, laughed so hard.