my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holy Cow and Swamp Land, Batman!!!!

I know, I know.....I'm behind in my posting. And while you all might be very nice and understanding and try to make me feel NOT guilty for NOT having posted about my daughter's baptism and other things, I feel WAY behind.

I've just been totally slammed with stuff lately. And I have ERRANDS to run. And it's, like, pouring GIANT SIZED raindrops on ANT LAND!!!!!!!!

What the heck????????

So while I haven't gotten things done like I should, I have at least enjoyed sitting in my chair today with my Lanz Christmas nightgown while all my kids are thankfully back at school! Darn cold that Savannah got!

This post will assuage some of my guilt until I once again have some time to blog some things I'd really like to blog about.

One exciting thing to share - I've been asked to be a guest blogger on a couple blogs. One of them will be an ongoing guest spot and I'm so excited. I'll post details later. I'll be starting in January.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I just have to scream in frustration at the rain! There's a reason I live in Southern California and NOT the south. I wanted to GET OUT of the rain!!!!!! What is going ON??????? It's rained more in the last two days than it has in the last three years!!!!!! I'm not kidding!!!! This is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

K - I don't feel better, but I tried. The rain is seriously giving me the crazies!!!!

5 comments:

Gosfam said...

You sounds busy :) I am busy working, and trying to stay warm. Be thankful for rain--SNOW IS so much worse in my opinion and I am freezing!! Guest Blogger, huh? That sounds really fun, I would like something like that. Can't wait to get details for yours.

Melissa said...

Hey girl! Maybe you could guest blog on mine! That way more than 2people will read it each week!!!

Jen said...

Ok- YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!!!

R Allen said...

I hear ya on the rain thing. We now have a pond in our back yard. I am DROWNING. If I was ever inclined to partake of the evil alcohol, this SO would have driven me straight to the bottle.

Alison Hall said...

I was totally loving the rain!!! It was a nice change from the norm. Does that make me crazy???