So yesterday was our first BIG game. The final score was 26-3, Florida.
I just have to say, football in HD is a whole new experience. It's actually fun for me to watch it when the picture is so amazing, you can see sweat dripping down the players' faces. So now I actually SEE my husband on Saturdays. We're actually together.
The spread ended up being wider than I thought it would be. Here are some pics I took of the game on our TV. LOL! 

my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
HD television has changed marriage forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Tracy,
You have a great blog. You know, it sounds like your husband is quite a catch. Strong and manly, yet sweet and sensitive. It's great that he is willing to share his football Saturdays with you.
-Daytona5220
DAYTONA5220 - Yes, he's a great catch! He even watches girlie movies with me!!! They're great in HD, too!
Post a Comment