my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Football Season is Here!


So, this Saturday is the Florida/Miami football game. Apparently, this is a HUGE deal. My husband's day is being planned around it. I've been trying to figure out what in my life might be as important as the Florida/Miami game and I must admit - I'm stumped. I also have a feeling that my life is going to revolve around when games are on until the end of college football season. I am also recalling that the mood in our house is going to be deeply effected if the Gators lose. So I will start my cheering and hoping, and maybe even a little praying, that the Gators will crush everyone in their path this season.

My totally and completely uneducated prediction for this Saturday's game - Florida 38, Miami 20.

2 comments:

Annie said...

What great shots of your girls in the cars. Such cute happy girls! Sorry- football is the pits. I just don't understand the draw.

Tiff said...

Really cute Tracy! I especially like your background and first picture. Look'n good Matt!
Love ya! Tiff