Just wanted to post that I'm not disappearing. I've just been really busy with work lately, so it may be a while between posts. Please don't forget me! I promise to blog soon!
For the latest family funny - Matt was in our bedroom with Savannah and she had just eaten lunch. She said, "Daddy, will you throw me on the bed?" And Matt said, "Well, Mommy might get mad if she hears me doing that." And Savannah whispered, "Then SHUT THE DOOR!"
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I have not been kidnapped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
This is so funny. Thanks for sharing. And good luck with your projects.
I came by to tell you Happy Valentines...come by for a valentine, right click copy it; like an award...for you. Thanks for being my bloggie friend. Read ya later!
Oh, that is priceless...how cute !
I wondered where you were...missed you ! LOL
Glad you posted...I've been missing your witty and remarkable rantings!
:~D
I understand you're busy, but it's good to know you're still around!
I love the way kids think. Sometimes it is so hard to not laugh and be the parent;) Glad you are posting more!
Missed you. Good luck with work. And thanks for sharing the funny moment. Aren't kids the best?!
Good luck with all you have going on. We'll look forward to your return.
Post a Comment