my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Don't make this harder than it has to be...."

I've been working like crazy lately, so I haven't even had a chance to get back to all my lovely blog friends who have been leaving me comments. I'm so sorry about that! Thank you so much for all your comment love!

This blog post fell into my lap - it's a note that Wyatt left on Matt's iPod recently:

Dear dad,


I am sorry to say that you and mom and the girls are kicked out of the guitar hero band. When we play together we stink but I rock in single player. You also stink at excite truck . Don't make this harder than it has to be.

Sincerley,
wyatt who thinks he is the best at all things in wii even though he his.



Just so you know - he's not a conceited or snobby kid. Everyone in our family seems to be telling each other that they stink on the Wii. I guess we're a little competitive!

11 comments:

Victoria said...

Wyatt, it's the same old story. We've seen it time and time again...a band member gets a little uppity, thinks he can go it on his own, and before he knows it, he's just a one-hit wonder, and nobody will even remember his name. Or make his dinner. Or pick him up from practice...etc. etc.

BTW, Tracy, glad you are finding time to be with the band, given your hard work schedule! Hang in there...

Lara Neves said...

I have a brother who would have totally done the same thing.

Too funny.

Gosfam said...

Ha ha!! I can see Wyatt writing that. Sitting there pondering what to say in just the right words. He cracks me up!!

rich and steph said...

My kids love the Wii and I can see them writing notes to each other like this about the games:)

Nonna said...

Wii is new to me and I hear that the throwdowns can be rough !

Just Lisa said...

I think I need to get guitar hero for the xbox. Just I can see how awesome I am!

Xazmin said...

That cracks me up! One time our daughter (8 yrs old), left a note in the bathroom for my husband telling him to use the bathroom in our bedroom, and not the main one because he makes it stink! I laughed my guts out when he brought it out to me!!

R Allen said...

I hope my children learn how to be that entertaining!

Xazmin said...

I came back over to let you know that I've given you an award - so come by and check it out!

Annie said...

You better frame that one!
I like what Victoria had to say... too funny!

Nonna said...

That note is a definite keeper...what an honest kid !