What does that say about me????
my blog title explained:
It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
ROFLOL!!!!!
There are a few ways to go on this... one of them involves Mylie Cyrus and a men in white coats, so let's not go there. But I found that when my kids were all little, Disney Channel was white noise. Now that they're big, I can enjoy NO noise quite happily.
And just so you know, if it is the whole Hannah Montana obsession, there is a 12-step program for that. Think the three S's...Sobriety, Strength and Serenity... LOL
I think it says that you are TOTALLY Normal! LOL...SO FUNNY!
Ha, ha, ha!!! I feel for you sister!
what does that say about you? You have a secret life as a rock star! Shoot, we NEVER had the Disney Channel growing up, we were lucky to have cable. Whenever those "special weekend offers" gave us a peek at all the shows we were missing without the squiggled up screen, we were hooked!
I sometimes watch Hannah Montana...and I don't even have kids!
Nothing wrong with Disney channel unless you're watching a yellow kitchen cloth wearing undies.
Oh Tracy! You make me laugh!
They have cute shows and I think you are missing your kids. We tend to watch Nick Jr which has ICarly and Drake and Josh. Both shows funny and fun to watch with my teens and preteens:)
Sorry, I will not consider this Facebook length sentence a post.....haha. We miss your words of wisdom....find some time to blog again. it's all out of love girl
Just a blog stalker here! ha ha
I would have to say that you have "Peter Pan" syndrome like the rest of us Disney lovers!
I'm enjoying your blog(s)!
As a Disney fan, that seems perfectly normal to me ! LOL
A LOT!
don't say anymore! ;)
LOL!
Post a Comment