my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Has it really been 3 months????

Okay, I know it's been forever since I blogged. Life has been so busy, I couldn't think of anything to blog about, which makes no sense at all after writing it. LOL!

So we got the SoCal annual passes to Disneyland this year and I wanted to take the kids the last few days that weren't blocked. Matt got home from work while we were gone and took the dog out and she got out of the yard and ran away.

Pucca is a chihuahua mix, so after she was gone for a week, we were pretty confident that the local hawk, owl, or coyotes got her. We got two puppies because we never thought we'd get her back. Then, about five days later, some boys called to tell us they found our dog when they were riding their bikes.

I picked up Pucca and she was in bad shape and I had to take her to the very expensive vet hospital because it was a Saturday afternoon. They never say "do this or put them to sleep" and you feel so bad for your pet, you agree to pretty much anything. After a ton of money and many trips to the vet, we now have our little dog back and two wolf/malamute puppies.


Pucca with all her bandages


The puppies about 5-6 weeks old


Bella and Duke


Bella


Bella's face and Duke


Duke

10 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Welcome back! :-)

I'm glad Pucca is doing better. You must have been so relieved to get her back. And the puppies are adorable!

Gosfam said...

Good Post, Duke is too cute. Sorry Matt never called you back. Life got crazy like always. If you still have questions I will make sure he calls you soon.

Alison Hall said...

YOU'RE BACK!!! We've missed you!!! It was so great to talk to you the other day! I miss everyone so much! I still can't believe that Pucca was found, and all that transpired to get her well again.

P.S. You might want to fix the fence... ;)

Anonymous said...

awww... your puppies are adorable! i am glad your Pucca is doing better!!!!

Melissa said...

The drought is over.....we missed your words of bloggin wisdom girl!!

Della Hill said...

Oh my gosh.
Poor Pucca.
Bella and Duke are adorable. But I wonder if you will still think so after they have destroyed all of your furniture, pillows, stuffed animals and shoes.
Glad you are back.
-Della

Annie said...

Hooray!

So glad Pucca is home and getting better.
Duke and Bella are so cute!
See you tonight!

Tracy said...

LOL, Della! That is definitely a worry for me!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts about Pucca. We're glad she's okay.... not so glad about having 3 dogs. I am NOT a dog lady!!!!!

Hopefully, we'll all adjust quickly!

Ashley said...

I just found your blog from my friend Merrianne's. Your blog is really cute!!! And those puppies are too cute for words!
Come by my blog to enter some fun giveaways! Not many people have entered yet, so your chances of winning are really good!

CB said...

Those are the cutest puppies ever!!

And your poor dog - she looks like she got pretty banged up. You have a huge heart to get her all fixed up. Sweet little thing. She'll love you forever!