my blog title explained:

It's what I often say to my husband. Especially when he's frustrated that I'm running late for church. There comes a time when certain happenings just shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Follow up to Easter Eggs - The Day Of....

I know this is late, but I thought I'd post the pics of the Easter Egg Hunt. I still can't believe how many eggs we had out there. It took a LOOOOOOONG time to put out the eggs, but only a few minutes for the kids to pick them all up.





8 comments:

Gosfam said...

I am sad we weren't there for the famous French Valley Hunt. No wards around here even do one. Ugh :(

Alison Hall said...

Would it be really crappy of me to say, better you than me???

Call me, it's time for a chat!

Annie said...

Time well spent... the kids had a great time!

Kristi said...

Wow! It looks like a lot of fun!!

* said...

love egg hunts. This year I taught my kids how to ninja egg hunt and they did pretty good. Fun stuff! ;)

Anonymous said...

that looks like a LOT of fun!!!!

and i love the title of your blog!! :) lol

R Allen said...

I can't believe I missed this post!

Chocolate and friends. The BEST combination.

Shauna said...

Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥